Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i'm dreaming of...

balboa island... it brings sun, excitement, and new fun adventures...

driving along the coast and smelling the fresh air... there is nothing more beautiful than a laguna beach coast...

palm trees... oh how they have become my favorite tree...

flowers that look like red bananas...

the most beautiful sunsets that no picture can do justice...

dancing on the coast with the sand and water between your toes...

a sunburn... yes, I always feel better when I get one of those


being silly on the beach, searching for cool rocks, finding crabs, trying to crack open the oysters or clams (whatever they are), walking barefoot, and having the sun beating down on you...



I'm dreaming of California. 


(pictures all taken by me in California year of 2008)

4 comments:

Heather said...

you left out the bad things about california, over populated, and traffic 24/7. jk it's pretty nice especially the 70 degree weather we've been having

Amy said...

Oh my prettyness! I love these photos (except the sunburn one, not looking forward to that :) ).

Team Clark said...

I'm dreaming of that place, too!!

Clint and Gillian said...

You should come visit my hometown...Oprah just deemed it the "happiest city on earth" or however it was phrased. Any way you say it, it really is an amazing town!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...