Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Self Portrait

Ok, so I admit, I have lots of pictures of myself. I like to think I am photogenic. When I read little miss mommas blog and saw her post on how to take self portraits, I thought, well, why not? What's another million pictures of myself? Most of them are bad anyway, lets get some good practice!

So, I joined her linky party, and you should too. I love her blog because its real. She is funny. She shares secrets, hard times, crafts, real life... basically everything. She's super inspiring and I love reading her blog. So, head on over and give her some comment love shall we??

For now, here are my self portraits. A little embarrassing that I'm posting them, but hey. Let's put it all on the table. Someday my kids are gonna wanna know what their mom looked like without wrinkles and gray hair.


Also, here are 10 things I am grateful for today:

-our new portable dishwasher
-goldfish
-goodbye kisses from lover in the mornings
-a nice, fast, awesome sweet car
-my computer, blog, all that stuff
-TRUE friends- we have gained soo many great friends this past year!
-the temple- kev and I are going tonight
-craigs list
-candles and scentsy. 
-my round brush. its super awesome

what are you grateful for?

I'm sure kev would say- sleep, food, car, sleep, food, car.... oh, and his awesome WIFE! :)

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I love the self portrait! You are super pretty Gill!!!

Too bad, Tomorrow night Landon and I are going to the temple!! I was going to go tonight by myself...dont worry when I went to iron my temple dress the iron was too hot and burned a hole right through it..

Have fun tonight! I will be buying a new one tonight! :)

And I love goldfish too, the editable kind :)

Amy said...

Bottom row, third over, it's my favorite :) SUPER cute and sassy, reminds me of a scene from the Little Mermaid :).

I'm thankful for.... blogs, eyes, reading, the sky, color, and my hubby.

Alex and Becca said...

Ahhh You got a portable dishwasher!! Yayayayayayay! It is a good day for you!

The WholeFamDamily said...

i luv the big middle picture, it kinda says, "ya, i rock at being photogenic, take THAT!" ..haha!!

Hillary

www.hillaryandfam.blogspot.com
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

The Dayleys said...

I love little miss momma!! Thanks for sharing her blog!! :) I love taking photos and I feel like I'm a photogenic... maybe I should start taking more self portraits :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...