Monday, January 31, 2011

Randomer than random

 This is going to be a totally random post today, but that's ok. I have needed to post about all of these things but just haven't gotten around to it!

First thing, I made some homemade cornbread for the very first time last week! It was SOOOO good. Holy cow. Probably the best cornbread I've ever tasted, just like cake... mm. Maybe if your lucky, I will share the recipe.

The reason I made some is because my friend Jen's husband works with Kevin so we thought it would be fun to take chili and corn bread to them for lunch! It was a big hit, all the guys at their work loved it.

I've been crafting just a little as of late. I made this cute little baby bow. I need a baby to model all my baby bow headbands. I want to do a little photo shoot with all of them, would anyone let me do that?


Here's another one. This one, the bow comes off and you can clip others on it.

I have been wearing this bow the last 2 days, It looks so darn cute in blonde hair! I might have to make another one so I can keep this one...



This is Kev and I at the gateway. We went to the Xdance film festival and had soo much fun!! It's just like the sundance film festival except the movies are extreme sports movies. So, we saw "deeper" with jeremy jones in it. It was amazing. It was one of the coolest things I have seen. It's about this snowboarder who wants to do mountains that people haven't snowboarded on before, and the only way to get to those montains is to hike, because it's too dangerous for a helicopter, so he hikes to these crazy mountains all over the world and then snowboards down them! It's soo neat. Check out the trailer below.


Jeremy jones was even there to answer questions! So cool!


Also, give some love to my sponsor LazaFlair! She added a few new things to her shop!

Valentines Day is coming up, this cute journal is perfect for a coupon book or writing down love notes! (and it's only $8!)

Here is one of her newest additions to her shop- a bookmark holder all blinged up! It's only $6! 

So, don't be shy, head on over to LazaFlair's shop and give her some love. She loves custom made orders too- so get creative!

That's all I got today folks. Pretty random. Tooth update- still hurting, but I have some pain meds, so I have been sleeping a lot.. I think its slowly healing. Some of you asked who my dentist is, it's Craig Christiansen, and he's a super super awesome guy. Check out his facebook

Have a good day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I want the chili recipe :), do you have that? And, yes to a crafty blog swap! Let me get my creative thoughts going and we'll for sure have to do it!

PaigeE said...

My baby could model only he's a man baby. Too bad he doesn't look like a girl for you.

The Duke said...

Whoa! That was a cool trailer about the snowboarder! Holy cow.
And yes, your cornbread was super yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...