Monday, January 10, 2011

Pom Pom bow/broach Tutorial

I've been a busy bee making some adorable headbands, bows, and broaches. I thought I would share a short easy tutorial for you guys today!!

Before the tutorial, here is a cute little bow I made last night. Isn't it adorable? It only took like 5 minutes. 


Ok, for the tutorial, you will need a sheet of felt. Any color will do. Then, trace out circles on it. I used a candle. 

Cut them up. The sheet I used gave me 12 circles. I only ended up using like 6 I think. 

Your going to fold it in half

put hot glue on one side of it

then fold it over again so it sticks to the glue.

It will then look like this, a triangle. Put glue on the very bottom of it. 

And stick it to another circle felt. Keep doing this till the bottom felt gets full of them. 


 And your done!

You can add a clip or a broach thing, but I did a clip. 

(I look gross, haha, ignore my horrible hair and no makeup face.) Its Super cute, I LOVE pom pom headbands. 

Lets see what you got! 
Also, what do you think of my new look of the blog? I had to change it up. I love doing that. haha

I woke up to a sore throat this morning. There is almost nothing worse than that. Darn it! Looks like lots and lots of vitamin C and fluids are going to be my best friend :)

Off to work I go, hope you all have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the tutorial, very crafty! I might have to make a few of these, I have a stockpile of felt I could use :).

Amy said...

Oh, and I LOVE the new background.

Jess and Jen said...

You are so busy! I wish I had time/energy to craft like you do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...