Monday, January 31, 2011

Super easy Valentine 'xoxo' frame

Oh Glory! I quickly have a lot to blog about.  I have 3 sponsors now! That's great news! This blog is growing and I love it. I love that I have people who can relate to me, and people who can put up with my craziness! Blogging became such a therapudic thing for me, and now, it's even MORE Than that! I have met soo many people through this blog, and I am grateful for each and every comment from you all and for the love and support. 

So, without further ado, I will quickly share with you my newest sponsor (I am doing a whole post on her tomorrow, shes amazing) Her name is Ashli Nicole!

She sent me this headband in the mail! I absolutly love it!! I love how it looks and mostly how it feels in my head. Sometimes those types of headbands slide all over, but this one doesnt! It's amazing.

 It was even wrapped up all cute

Look for a review on her products tomorrow!

Moving on, this is that red bow I was telling you I love so much. It looks so cute in my hair! Like my BYU pajamas? ;)

Ok, this is really what I was posting about. I made this little craft tonight! I am in love with it. I bought the frame at the dollar store, painted it pink, put some fabric I had on the edges of some scrapbook paper, and added chip board letters that were white and glittery. Simple as that!




Don't you love it? What do you think?

I'm linking up to: http://todayscreativeblog.net/

4 comments:

Kyka and Ev said...

I love love that red bow! It's so cute!!

Amy said...

So cute, and I'm excited to see your new sponsor! P.S. I'd love if you could tell me teach me how to link up to other blogs...?

Kayla said...

Love this!!

Tanyia said...

Very pretty, simple, and inexpensive...all the markings of a great craft!

I am stopping by from What Ever Goes Wednesday, would love to have you stop by my blog and check out my project :)

http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-second-quilt.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...