Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mullet GONE

This week at the salon, it was pretty slow. The girls and I were all talking about how we all have damaged hair and all need hair cuts. I hadn't cut my hair for .... a long time. I won't even disclose how long. I'm always taking care of other peoples hair but not mine. Shame on me, hair dresser!

The back of my hair was growing rapidly, but I had a huge hole on one side in the front and the front was just stuck in this weird spot. I have been wanting to grow it out, but I couldn't let it get any more mullet-ish than it already was! So, my good friend Amanda cut 4 inches off the back. We left the sides the way they were. Didn't touch them, except try to fix the hole that was there.... UGH. I hate that I had the stupid hole..... it was from a previous haircut. It puts a damper in my day!

I LOVE the way it turned out! She did a fantastic job! She works at the salon with me, and is always doing such a great job on hair. I didn't have anyone color it yet.. its been like 7 or 8 weeks since I colored it. Bah. I need to do that soon. I think next time I will just do blonde and no dark. What do ya think?

Here is the new 'do'

 This was me before. It was actually getting long!

Um, MULLET. Sick. Can't even look at these pictures without feeling ashamed I went that long and let my hair get like that! ah! 

I even blow dryed it that morning and flat ironed it. It looked horrible. I just couldn't tame it anymore. The ends were so bad. I wanted to cut all my window off too

And, AFTER!
 Side view
Back!

I love it. Thanks so much Amanda! Your the best! 

Now to get it colored. Soon....

By the way, the giveaway I am throwing ends tomorrow morning! Hurry and enter tonight!! I will not take any entries past midnight tonight! 

6 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Jen said, "It looked really cute in person, too." I can't comment on that because I haven't seen it in person yet. But it does look in the pics. -Jess

Dave and Tana said...

I really like it!

The Duke said...

The cut is great! It looks very nice. I say get rid of that ugly brown - I hate windows. I like you as a blondie.

Amy said...

LOL. I did not think it looked like a mullet until you posted the side shot. And then I laughed, and had to agree with you. LOVE the new haircut, very sassy!!

Gillian Mohlman said...

Amy- haha. I know. EMBARRASSING!

Jess, WOW, you commented on my blog! Its been a long time! welcome back.

Steve and Estella said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to be stylish like you :)See you tomorrow! I can't wait to catch up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...