Sunday, January 23, 2011

How to get a reply to your comment!

Ok all, I came upon this tonight and had to share. I would love to reply to all your comments, but it's hard for you to see if I have replied unless you check back every day on the post you commented on. SO, when I saw this post at House of Smiths (one of my FAVORITE blogs btw!!!) I had to share! She made this little tutorial so you can learn how. I hope she won't mind that I copied it so you can all learn how to change this so I can reply to all your amazing comments!!


She says: "I moderate all my comments, and when they come to my inbox I push "reply" on them to comment back, and if you don't have your email address registered properly in blogger... then I just get this!"

"Want to know how to guarantee a reply from me for EVERY comment you leave?
Follow these easy steps!

First... go to your blogger dashboard,
like so, and click on "edit profile""



"Then all you have to do is make sure that this little box,
that says "show my email address" is checked..."


"Then scroll down and press "save profile'"

So, go do that, and then spread the word! I am hoping to reply to every comment I get now! :)

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

Really? Every comment? hahaha! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...