Tuesday, December 21, 2010

things you should know if you wanna be my BFF....

if you wanna be my bff, you might want to know some weird facts about me before you make that decision...

i'm a singer. thats me singing 'love heals' at one of my concerts in high school. i always wanted to be a professional singer and make it big. 

i cant believe im posting this, but here ya go. 3 years ago... 

i get anxiety when i'm in a lake or ocean. the fear of knowing someone could grab me from underneath me... thats why when i get in the water, i either have a life jacket on, or a floaty. im a baby.

i love the look of nails on my fingers, but always rip them off the day after i got them. no joke

my cousin tessa, was the one who encouraged me to get help with depression.. she passed away in may from it and i will always remember her when i decided to get help. never again will i suffer alone.

im obsessed with blistex. obsessed people. i always have 3 in my purse incase i run out

 although my brothers and mom and dad will not like that i posted this picture, it reminds me of my skinny body once upon a time on my honeymoon... i look at this picture probably once a week to motivate me to loose all the weight i've gained from being lazy, and being on pills that make me pack on the weight. i someday will be even skinnier than that. when i was in high school, i was 20 pounds lighter than this picture too... (no joke. I really was.)

i always have to have my toed painted. i hate the look of bare toenails

i loooove hotels. absolutly. i wish i could stay in one once a week. not have to clean, more comfy beds (in some of them) room service, pools... its kinda nice... 

i'm accident prone. and thats why i have had 5 surgeries. i have bad luck.. not sure best friends want my bad luck!

i hate to hang up clothes, and often, this is what my room looks like. the rest of my house will be spotless, but the room, untouched. i hate it. 

i puff my hair. 

birthdays are a huge deal to me. HUGE. my kids will have GOOD birthdays and fun parties. 

i'm a dancer. have been for 17 years. most people havent seen me dance in a long time because i had to quit because my knees got bad and i got double knee surgery.  i love going to concerts and talking about the girl who had amazing technique, or the girl who you can tell has never had technique. i'm a big critique-r





in 2007, this is what my body looked like. flat belly. how i long to get that back again... also, i love ice cream and was at the blue bunny factory in st. george in this pic.

i'm a licensed cosmetologist. 
but stop asking me for discounts unless your family. i don't make money if you dont pay. thanks :)

i love to take pictures. especially of my sister because she lets me do her hair makeup and style her.

i love to color. i love coloring books. i love crayons. i just love all of it.

when im sick, steer clear. or, make me soup, tickle my back, and watch movies with me. (double ear infection, sinus infection, and cold on the way to cali in this pic.)

i need ab out 9-10 hours of sleep to make it so i don't get a headache or ornery. 

another proof that im obsessed with taking pictures...

i like my cell phone. i could not live without it. but, it bugs me SO BAD when someone asks me something over a text that would take longer to text than to call and explain. texting has been bugging me as of late. especially because people think they can just text to keep in touch and not really call or visit me. hate it.

i live through my musical theater students. i love all of them. i love teaching. i love singing and dancing. i love being at the studio. i love it all, and miss it all. 

i hate public bathrooms. they are disgusting. i even have a hard time going potty in someone else's house. 

i bruise sooo easy. i got birthday pinches from my friend and literally bruises showed up everywhere.

i have curly hair, but never wear it this way because my husband hates it

im obsessed with chips. 

i could drink a diet coke a day. if you wanna be my bff, bring me a diet coke. 



i hate when people read my blog and then think they know whats going on in my life so they never call or visit. because of the fact that they read my blog, they never bother to really interact with me in person. one person in my ward does that, and it bugs me. so if you wanna be my bff, don't just read my blog, talk to me in person or on the phone. (do other bloggers feel that way?)

and thats it. i'm looking for some BFF's. so, join the challenge, and post about what i need to know about you before we can be bff's.



14 comments:

Alex and Becca said...

bahahahha i knew pretty mucha ALL of these. Plus you look real sexy in that buhhh-kini.

Gillian Mohlman said...

haha, good, you qualify to be my bff. hahaha

Mike and Adrianne said...

That's why I stopped posting for a while and still don't post as much anymore because it bugs me when people think they know what's going on because they read my blog.

And I hate when people are glued to their phones and have to text.

B said...

I loved learning more about you! :)

Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

I hate hanging up my clothes (but not my kids' or hubby's for some reason. You have a beautiful voice. ;) Kerstin

LUCKY 7 DESIGN said...

Great stuff...I also posted about unpainted toe nails. Love your hair...dont love that you dont hang up your clothes. Reminds me of my husband. lol. Was nice to get to know you....see you soon.

Amie said...

I suffer from depression as well, and I'm truly sorry about your cousin. I know how hard it is to suffer in silence and losing her must have been so hard for you.

On a lighter note, I also love chips. I could eat a family sized bag in one sitting.
Amie @ http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com

Christene said...

Half of these things I was like "ditto"
I hate hanging up clothes, but I also hate folding them.
I hate unpainted toenails. I hate it when people where sandals and you can see there chipped nail polish.
I love crayons, markers, coloring books, colored pencils, gel pens. ALL OF IT. I have so many.

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma said...

I LOVE your list and LOVE your honesty! BTW: you are stunning girl! And I could totally relate to so many things you included in this post!

thanks for linking up!

xoxo, ashley
www.littlemissmomma.com

btw: you are one of my favorite readers *wink*

Kira And James Morris said...

ha ha ha. You are quite the character! Those are some nice Random facts. I love Diet coke and dancing too! Go team.

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

:) Sweet list! I really miss my high school body too... Sad day. And you will NOT catch me with unpainted toenails! My list: http://trulylovelywiththelaneysisters.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Montemayor said...

I love your list!

You are too darn cute!

And I share that same fear of water!!!
I hadn't even been to a beach till I was 18!

Nice to meet you BFF! Haha! :D

Chism Classics said...

You and I could so be BFFs! I totally relate to so many things! You are way cute. I love your blog! I am so following your blog now
www.lanceandshay.blogspot.com
Shaylene

Clint and Gillian said...

You are adorable and I totally love this List! Thanks for keeping things real, I LOOOOOOVE your blog because of your honesty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...