Tuesday, December 21, 2010

temple square date with our besties!

this last week we went to temple square with our besties, alex and becca. 
they are basically the most fun people in the world to hang out with. 

we started off by driving to SLC And parking at the gateway. 
we then rode the trax up to temple square. 

as we were walking around, we got hot cocoa and took lots of pictures! we even saw santa!


of course this is my favorite temple- because i married the love of my life here. best day ever

sooo handsome


me and becs



i loved these little snowflakes they put on the ground and with the snow on top. 


shes basically my fave friend. 


and we are crazy

peace and love my friends

santa, santa santa!

mmm..

then, we got our car, and went up the the pie. basically the best pizza in the world. I love it. super fatty and yummy. i caught becca doing something weird right here hahahaha

we got home around 12:30 am and just had the best time! its so much fun to go out with friends! we have been so lucky to have become good friends with some of the people in our ward because we needed some new friends! life gets just so crazy but its good to have a break to do something fun once in a while. :)

cant get through the season without seeing the lights.. tis my favorite part of the year. 

2 comments:

PaigeE said...

Did you freeze your tiny bum off? Every year I've gone has been so cold! You look so cute :)

Alex and Becca said...

I'm real sexy in that last picture.
Such a fun nighttt!
We love ya'll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...