Thursday, December 9, 2010

one week!

in one week, I get to see these people. 
my brother dave, and his wife tana. And their brand spankin new baby Ansleigh. 
I am over joyed. 
I haven't seen Tana since May 2009. I haven't seen my brother since July 2009. 
And I've never seen their baby. 
They are staying over the whole holiday break!!!! 

Just look at this baby love in her jeggings. 

Because of that, I will be doing hair less so I can spend time with family over the break. I would still love to do your hair before the holidays come, but you will need to make an appointment soon before I fill up. I am getting pretty booked up for next week and the week after xmas. I also have lots of gift certificates if you still need a gift for someone. It would be a great stocking stuffer. Check out my prices on my salon blog. 

Can't wait for my family to get here! Christmas is the best time of year because I get to spend time with the people I love and there is just so much love and happiness this time of year. When they come to town, the baby is all mine. mine all mine. I'm gonna snuggle her so much! Can't wait. :)

1 comment:

The Duke said...

No, the baby isn't all yours -- she's all mine but I might share her with Ammon. So there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...