Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Have a berry merry christmas!

Shurtterfly has some amazing Christmas Cards. I was going to make my own this year, but literally have not had the time to do it. So, I decided to have shutterfly make mine! Hopefully I can get them done soon enough to send them out. I seriously love all of their products. When I was looking at their website the other day, I realized that they have sooo many products and all of them (especially the cards) are totally beautiful! Their graphic designers are super talented. That would be such a fun job!

Look at this super cute card! This one is their stationary photo Christmas card. I Think it's .90 a card.


Super classy flat photo card. I love this one lots and lots. 

Um, they make ornaments too!! I need to get one made for Kev and I! I would just hang this on the wall. 

 I love this desktop calendar. I have always had an obsession with calendars a little bit.
And last but not least, this is the Christmas card I want! I loooooove it. I am pretty sure I will be ordering it. 

So, if you would like to recieve a Christmas card from us, please leave your address in a comment or email it to me at: themohlmans@live.com. Thanks!!

And of course, we want one of yours. :) 

Check out shutterfly.com and tell me what you think. 

1 comment:

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

Shutterfly is definitely a favorite! That's where my momma made our guess book. Can't wait to see your Christmas cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...