Thursday, December 30, 2010

christmas in a nutshell

Christmas. 
It was delightful. 
We ran around like crazy people trying to please both of our families, but we sure had fun doing it. 

This is the big, fat, amazing, full of fun photos christmas post! 
Excuse me for not posting sooner. Our power chord on the laptop broke, so we had to order a new one from amazon. It took about a week all together. I died without the computer. It's sad how much I use it... oh well. 

We were soo happy to have my brother dave and his wife tana and their new baby love in elk ridge for xmas. it was so much fun! I admit I wish I could have seen them more... baby love was adorable. she stole kev's heart away. and mine of course. 


here we are packing up our crap for xmas at the parents. we started off xmas eve at 4 pm at his parents house. we let them open our presents, and then we ate a little with them. 

we got kevs dad some hickory farms stuff and a book.

kevs mom got a flat iron and hair stuff from us.



our neice brought their new yorkie to kevs parents house. her name is paris! the cutest dog


baby love and my el guapo.

this makes me smile. huge.

this makes me laugh. lots. im such a nerd


this makes me happy. glad ammon is still with us. 

apparently my mom didn't get the sexy memo

my mom made a yummy turkey dinner. we went to their house xmas eve around 6:30. 

of course I snuck in some time with baby love

she loves me

i did glitter toes on my niece ellas toes. she is so funny, she always has to have her toes and fingers painted. I have grown to love this little girl so much. she clings to me like cling wrap. she loves to dance and sing and be silly. i love her so much!

here is ella bella and me!

bed time!

remember the stocking tutorial i posted? well, i finished all of them, and put their names on them. here is ellas.

my brother jess came on xmas morning and brought their kids and his wife. this is their new baby austin! such a cutie, and sooo little!

he makes my heart skip a beat.

me on xmas morning in my new cashmere scarf kev bought me.

kev made my mom shadow boxes for xmas. i painted them, and bought the candles. we used a frame they had and a vase and filled it with sand and shells. we plan to put a white flower in it to give it some height. i love them! this was for their bathroom.

my family eats homemade pizza every xmas. my mom makes enough pizzas to feed an army. like 8 or 9 pizzas. 

haha she tried to make a face

i was in charge of 'dressing' the pizzas. like my cute santa apron?? its my moms. 


me and my neice lauren

my sister adrianne made me this adorable bag! i love it so much. maybe she will do a tutorial on here! (Adrianne, please???) what do you all think?

all in all, our xmas was so much fun. although, i do look forward to having our own xmas and own traditions someday. it gets pretty loud at our parents with all the kids and family members running around. my siblings and I are all kinda alike.... so if you can imagine a bunch of me in a room, you imagine its pretty loud right. talking over people, interrupting people, singing, playing music, laughing, watching tv, wow. it gets intense. but, I wouldnt change it for anything. it's my life in a nutshell. glad my husband can put up with it!!

i hope you all had a fantastic christmas and remembered why we celebrate it. I'm grateful for my savior and redeemer Jesus Christ. 

look out for tooons of new posts coming soon! 
I made a new wreath, been making some wood blocks for my bedroom, been making some sewing projects (like crayon rolls) and guess what- I have tutorials for ALL of them. And guess what else. I am sharing them all with you!!! So, check back soon. 

One more thing. two FUN amazing giveaways are coming soon!!!!!



personalized journals! I will be giving one away in january. stay tuned!

happy new year!

1 comment:

The Duke said...

Welcome back!
We had fun at Christmas with you, too. So glad you were able to come spend some time with us and everyone else that was here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...