Thursday, November 4, 2010

what mood am I in?

Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped

Well, since my mood seems to change frequently- me being a woman and hormonal, hahaha, my music is ALWAYS on shuffle! I cant stand to go anywhere without listening to music in the car. BUT, I HATE THE RADIO. So bad. I hate it. Cant stand it. So, my ipod it is. Best gift I ever got. Music is my thing. I LOVE to sing. I love to listen to music. I love to find new music. I love to perform. Someday, I WILL become a recording artist. 


this is me in Nevada recording at a friends house! ooooold picture.





  • When i'm feeling lonely, I listen to "Never Alone" by Jim Brickman. 
  • Feeling like singing as loud as I can: Once Upon a Time by Musical Brooklyn, Defying Gravity by Wicked, Seasons of Love by the Cast of RENT, Listen by Beyonce, All the Glee Music, Songs for a New World from Songs for a new world, Unapologize by Carrie Underwood, Out Here On My Own by Naturi Naughton, ALL of Sara Bareilles songs, Big Cry by Sara Evans, Saving All my Love for you by Whitney Housten, Any Celine Dion Song... And the list keeps going..
  • When I'm MAD: Still Breathing by Allison Ireaheta
  • When i'm feeling calm or peaceful: Grateful by Brian Stokes Mitchell
  • When i'm incredibly happy! Crazy Amazing by VV Brown
  • When i'm deep in thought: Everything is Beautiful by Anne Marie Boskovich
  • When i'm hyped: Proud Mary by Glee, Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys and JayZ, Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, Do You Remember by Jay Sean, I made it by Kevin Rudolf
  • When i'm wanting to relive the past: The Color Purple from The Color Purple, Love Heals from RENT, Any of my old choir cd's
  • When i'm sad: Any church music. Like: Stand in Holy Places by Jenny Jordan Frogly, Let Him Heal Your Heart from EFY, Anchor of my soul from EFY, Where Can I Turn For Peace by Felicia Starks 
  • When i'm imagining choreography to a certain song: Possibility by Seirra Noble, Kaleidescope Heart by Sara Bareilles, If no one will listen by Keri Noble, Soldier by Ingrid Michaelson, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, The Dance by Charlotte Martin, Shadow Feet by Brook Frasier, Scars by Allison Iraheta. 
And thats about it. Well, its not. I could go on about all the songs on my ipod. But I won't. I'd be writing it all day! What's your song today? 
Today my song is: Everything is Beautiful by Anne Marie Boskovich


2 comments:

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

hahaha way nice! I'm gonna have to look up some of these songs!

Steve and Estella said...

You are just so talented all the way around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...