Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What makes me different?

Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else

This is a hard one. What makes me different? Lots of things make me different. 

I wear my heart on my sleeve. 
I openly share my feelings with others and am very personal
I am a musical theater junkie, which most people wouldn't guess that about me unless you knew me really well
I have a very unique personality. Not one that most people have. I'm loud, and outgoing, but yet reserved and sensitive. I guess you could say my personality has a little of everything. Most people are black, or white, but i'm in the gray area. (in terms of hot, cold, warm personality)
I am different because most kids don't come from a family of 11 kids, but I do. 

What do you think sets me apart? I'm running out of ideas...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...