Sunday, November 7, 2010

Regular updates

As an update to day #2, this pills have not worked. So, on to the next option. :(


Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently


So, I decided I am going to skip this one. I don't want to do this one. Reason being- I don't want people jumping to conclusions about who I am writing it about and whatnot. If you've hurt me in the past, you know who you are. Good thing I don't usually hold grudges huh! There is just no point on doing a post like this- it's just an 'in' to someone getting their feelings hurt. 


So, moving on. A few weeks ago, I found this blog called "Help Me Not Be a Hoarder". Basically this lady's husband cleans out nice foreclosure homes and people leave all kinds of things behind. She sells all the things her husband brings home, as well as some of her things. I saw on her blog a box of things for 10 dollars. I was SO happy! Everything in the box was super cute. Here are a few things: 
This sign was the first thing. It says "All Because two people fell in love". The frame is super heafty and would have probably cost me $30 do just buy that alone!

This is just a picture of my little craft desk again. It's driving me nuts. Too unorganized.I think I just need a bigger desk and with drawers! Hopefully soon I can get one....

This candle and the beads around it came in the box as well. I loove it, I can't wait to put it on the front desk when Christmas comes along.

Our wonderful computer/homework desk. I feel like this too is so unorganized but it's the best we can do, and we are grateful to have the desk at all!

This sign came in the box as well. It's hand stiched. We hung it up in our bedroom. Simplify is a word I need to put in my vocab...

The Bless this house sign was in the box too. I love it! It matches perfectly in our front room above those flowers, so I hung it up. Haha, I didn't notice when I look the picture, but there is a little skeleton on one of the flowers.. it must still be there.. I better go check! Kev must have put it there for our Halloween Party!

Here is our "seasonal" front table. I added our little candle holders that were in our room, and the little pumpkins. The pumpkins came in the box of stuff I bought. 

Aren't they so cute?
 
Should have dusted these....

At Kevin's work, some guy brought him in some home grown potatoes. I can't wait to make a roast tomorrow for dinner and put some yummy potatoes in it.... mmmm

Um, ok. Don't judge. But I told you, my house is not always clean. Usually I am really good about having all the dishes done and the bathroom scrubbed, and the front room vacuumed and picked up, but I cannot put my clothes away. Here are all the clean clothes I need to hang up. They have been there for probably 5 days. They are still there. Yep. I have been sick all week, but have still had to work, so I when I get home, I just want to go straight to bed or take a bubble bath! But I promise myself it will get done, TODAY. I can't handle it anymore. So many clothes to put away....

My closet it full of empty hangers... oh joy. Hangers just calling for the clothes that are in the laundry basket!

See, I even got started....


And that's as far as I got, because obviously I'm blogging and not cleaning... 

My hubby is in the computer room doing homework. Poor Kev. He always has so much homework. I feel bad for him. But- so far, he is getting good grades! 

So despite my not feeling well at all yesterday, my friend Holly wanted to take some pictures of my husband and I (I told you it was one of my goals to get pics taken this month) and she jumped right in and said she would do trade if I would do her hair! So yea, I am so happy! They turned out so cute. I have only seen two, can't wait to see all of them! All I can say, WOW, my husband is HOT! Here is a sneak peak.



How did I get such a cute husband? He is smokin... 

Other than school, my hubby is working super hard over at CR doors still. We also are sharing one car right now. It's been kinda hard, but it has worked out alright. Did I mention he can cook pretty good too? His mom taught him good! 

So, that's about it for everything going on right now. I've been working on a few crafts, so as soon as I get them done, I promise a tutorial! 

5 comments:

The Dayleys said...

OH MY GOSH!! Our closets look exactly alike. LOL. I have the same problem... clean clothes always getting piled up. ha ha. It drives Mitch crazy!!! Maybe that will be a new years resolution lol. Hope you start feeling better soon!!

Dave and Tana said...

I love your pictures! Super jealous right now. Cant wait to see the rest!

Michelle said...

Love the pics! you guys are so cute!

The Duke said...

That bottom photo of you and Kevin is awesome!! Wow -- two gorgeous people!

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

These are really cute pictures! Can't wait to see the rest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...