Friday, November 5, 2010

My husband loves me!

So before I get to the 30 day challenge stuff, I have to share with you something that just made me so happy! Last night I was laying on the couch with a blanket and my husband came home from school (around 9 PM) and told me he had something for me. Earlier that day we were talking about how we both needed to write eachother notes and surprise eachother with little things once in a while because we used to do it a ton when we were dating and first got married, but it kind of died down. We have these shower crayons that Kev used to write me messages on the mirror in the bathroom. He's so cute. So, I got all excited, and he brought it in, and it was the cutest little mini card. Yea I'm sure he just threw it together last minute, but it made me happy, and he was thinking about me, so I LOVE it!!! Hahaha




So guys, i'm lucky. My husband rocks. He loves me. Lots and lots. And I love him. We are madly in love. How great is that? It's probably the best feeling in the world. 


So, on to day 11-Another picture of you and your friends


These pictures are all our springville friends at Zac and Holly's wedding. Love them all! This picture says it all about them. Hahaha The one on the far right standing is Shane, and he hid in the back of Kevs car trunk (we have a subaru thats a hatchback so he hid back there and could hear us but wasn't enclosed in a trunk if that makes sense) on one of our first dates, videotaping us and we had no idea. That's a story for later.. I'm sure you would all get a kick out of it.

We basically only hung out with these guys when Kev and I dated.


Today, I feel sick still and am coughing a ton. I really hope to get over this soon. Well, today is my day off (till I have to teach musical theater at 4) so I am going to go lay on the couch and read a book! P.S. I have already finished one! 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you get feeling better.

The Duke said...

You have had this cold for a while. Maybe you ought to go to the doctor. Maybe you have pneumonia or something. This worries me that you and Kevin have had this for so long.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...