Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mini Meatloaves


 My sister gave me the idea of making mini meatloaves back when Kev and I first got married. I decided to try it, but I modified the recipe a bit to my liking. We make these all the time. I made these particular ones about 2 weeks ago, but forgot to post about it. 

So, here is what you need: 

  • 1 pound hamburger
  • BBQ sauce (any kind is fine, but we use famous daves)
  • Pepper
  • Salt
  • 1 Egg
  • Crackers


So, you put the hamburger in a bowl, crack open an egg in the bowl, and crush some crackers then mix them all together. Once you have those mixed, add some BBQ sauce and a little pepper and salt. Sometimes I add garlic too. 

You will then grease a cupcake pan, and put a handful into the pan. Fill each slot, and pat the hamburger down. Once you have done that, stick your finger in the middle of it to make a hole in each one. Then, pour BBQ sauce in the middle. Like so:


You set the Oven for 375 degrees and cook these for about 25-30 minutes. (depending on your oven and how you like them cooked) I like mine a little crispy but they are good either way. 


I usually serve mine with some sort of cooked veggie and mashed potatoes. It's super good and super easy!


1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

We love this recipe. We usually put cheese on top too. Yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...