Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm so behind

Sorry I'm a little behind! I took the weekend away from my blog and spent some time with the people I love!

Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy

I have lots of nicknames. 
jilly willy- from my dad
jilly
jillybean- brittney green started calling me this
willy- from my dad
jillG- this is alyssa's name for me
jigglystraps- don't ask
jiggly- chelsea salcido calls me this haha
jill
g-unit- my brother dave called me this in high school

Someone I see myself marrying.. 
Well that's easy. Kevin!! 
Really though, I never thought I would marry someone like him because he is quiet and reserved, and I sooooo am the opposite :) BUT, he is everything I never knew I wanted! Kind, soft spoken, reserved, quiet... (it balances me out) And basically, he's perfect. :)

Things that make me happy...

Disneyland! In this picture, I really was making a wish, a wish that I would marry Kevin! And I did! 

HAHA I love this picture. Hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil. I have no idea how we got this picture... love it though. It makes me so happy!

This makes me happy because it was when we were in Zions on a trip!! I love trips! A smile comes on my face when a thought of taking a vacation comes into my mind...

Los Hermanos. Hands down, my favorite restaurant. So yea, it makes me happy.


Anyway, I posted last night too about a bunch of stuff i'm thankful for and put a few crafts in it that I finished. Check it out: Fancy Shmancy!

1 comment:

The Duke said...

You forgot my nickname for you:
Sillyjillyjellybelly.
You forgot all about that one, didn't you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...