Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fall pictures, 2010

My friend Holly and I traded hair services for her to take pictures of Kev and I. We wanted to do Christmas Cards this year so we thought we would get some pictures! We did it about a week or two ago, and I looove how they turned out! So much fun to get them taken. Hope you enjoy :) Thanks again Holly!!

Yes, these leaves were right in front of our house.

Gosh dang it, my stupid hand scars! Hahaha


mmm... sexy











I played around with this one in picnik. the "cross princess" option is my fave..  I love this picture!









5 comments:

Eliza Durrant said...

SO cute Jill! And I love the new look of the blog for the holidays!

The Duke said...

I love them all!!

Michelle said...

You two are just to darling!! Love the pics!

Amanda said...

such cute pictures!! I love them..

Bre And Drew said...

holly sumsion holly? i love them! they turned out so great. those leaves were amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...