Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i'm so proud


Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days

Hmmm.. ok, a few things I am proud of. 

1-I have not slept in once this week. I usually sleep till around 8:30 or 9, but the last two weeks, I have gotten up at 7 or 7:30 with my husband. It's not been easy, but It can be done. I don't sleep very well at night and it takes me forever to fall asleep, so getting up early is very hard for me! But I did it, and I want to keep doing it. Although I am not a morning person. 
2-I made yuuuuummmmyyy homemade pizza two nights ago. It was so good. I made the dough and everything! So domestic I am :)
3-I started reading more books yesterday to help conquer my goal of two in two weeks. Well, I am half way through one of the books already! 
4-my ability to hold back when I wanted to blow up at a friend for the way I had been treated, instead, I held it in. 
5- I killed two enormous spiders on our porch this week. One black widow, and one jumper spider. Looks like we need to call our landlords.
6- I made the cutest ornament wreath for the salon. We decorated for Christmas in the salon yesterday. I know it's super early, but we did anyway. Woops. (I will post a picture later)
7- My husband! I am so proud of him! He has been doing so good in school. He is taking Accounting, Technical Math, 3D Architecture, and Stats. Hard classes! But he is trucking along and working so hard. So proud of my hubby. Love you babe!

What are you proud of this week?

3 comments:

PaigeE said...

It made me laugh a little that doing your husband is something you are proud of. HA I have a dirty mind. . .

PaigeE said...

Oh wait, I guess it doesn't say something you've done, the rest just happened to be things you've done. Still funny.

Gillian Mohlman said...

haha, yea I'm proud about that too, but that would mean I'm a proud woman more than just the last few days :) hahah, I was thinking it too.. great minds think alike!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...