Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 8- Goals

Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them 


This will be short post today since I am really not feeling well. This cold has gotten the better of me and my hubby. We have been up all night coughing and blowing our noses, although we are both still going to work today.... blah.


Ok, so, goals. I don't really like making goals because I am not that great at accomplishing them. Fact. Haha.


But alas, this month I will try. 


-Make at LEAST 400 a week at work {accomplish by the end of the month}
-Get pictures done of Kev and I for our Christmas Cards!! Can't wait for this one :) {accomplish next weekend or this weekend}
-Loose a few pounds {by the end of the month}
-Read 2 or 3 new books {by the next two weeks}
-Not get sick for the rest of the month after this cold is gone {for the rest of the year...}
-Make a new friend {by next week}


And that's really all I can come up with. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

The Dayleys said...

Hey do you have a photographer for your photos? :) I'll trade for hair if your interested.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...