Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 12

Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one


I found out about blogger in November 2005. My family started up a blog since all of us live so spread apart. (From Elk Ridge, Utah, we extend to Provo; Salt Lake City; Iowa City; Dayton, Ohio; Cherry Hill, NJ; Fairfax, VA; Tampa, FL; and Weisbaden, Germany.)


So, since then, we all have blogged together on our family blog- The Motley Crew There are currently 2,125 posts on that blog.


We share accomplishments, pictures, updates, sad stories, happy stories, or even have contests on it. It's been fun to keep in touch with everyone. Since then, every single member of the family has opened their own personal blog and thus is why I have one now. I had a personal one just about me but I deleted it after kev and I got married and just started this one. 


I have a blog because of a few reasons:


-to update everyone on our lives
-to share personal thoughts or feelings
-to share crafts or other things like recipes and such
-to use it as a journal


and probably more reasons than that. I love blogging. 


Basically that's all I have today. I'm going to go read a book and make some dinner! 


P.S. Kevin and I got pictures done today by my dear friend Holly- and I can't WAIT to see them!!!! Thanks Holly!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I can't wait to see them either!

The Dayleys said...

OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SOOOO FREAKING CUTE!!! :) I just finished downloading them.... I'll have to post a preview for ya ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...