Wednesday, November 17, 2010

crazy cravings

No, not prego, haha, but I DO get lots of cravings! 

Day 23-Something you crave for a lot

I always crave french fries

 or salt and vinegar chips. 

Of course, the two most fatty things in the world. Haha... 

Of course though, once I've had something salty, I HAVE to have something sweet....


What's your craving? And whats a crazy craving you had while being pregnant? I have heard of people craving laundry detergent.. what???

By the way, today was a great day. One of the greatest things happened to me today that I am not ready to share about yet. But, I'm so grateful for tender mercies! I know God hears my prayers!

3 comments:

The Dayleys said...

I LOVE salt and vinegar chips!! They are the best!!! :) Love your new look for the blog! Super cute!!

Loveridge said...

Jill- CUTE new blog layout. :) I'm so excited for Christmas! I am most likely always craving gummy bears...of course. I'm glad you had a good day! Love you!

Melissa said...

I am excited to hear about what happened today. You are such a sweet girl Gillian!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...