Sunday, November 21, 2010

Continuing on in the Challenge

Day 24-A letter to your parents
Day 25-What I would find in your bag
Day 26-What do you think about your friends
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge

I have had a crazy busy couple of days, so I am behind a lot on this challenge. So, this might be a looong post. 

Day 24- a letter to your parents:

Dear Mom and Dad,
Where do I even start? You guys are the best. I have learned so much from you. I have learned responsibility, the meaning of hard work, the meaning of forgiveness, the importance of the Gospel, and many other things. You have helped me become the woman I am today. You have stood by me and supported me through every decision I have made, good or bad. You have helped me through life's hard trials. You have loved me unconditionally. You have sacrificed things for me. You have diligently paid your tithing even in times when you didn't think you would be able to pay groceries if you did- but because of that, our family was blessed immensely. You have put others first before yourselves. You have forgiven me when I have said 'I hate you'  (even though I never meant it). You have looked past my flaws. You have pushed me to be better. You have taught me to love. You have taught me what it means to be a family. Mostly, you have just been there for me, and accepted me for who I am and loved me more than I could have asked. Forgive me for not always being the perfect child. For the yelling, the fighting, the rebelling (if you can call me staying out past midnight rebelling.. haha) and for not always trusting your good decisions. Thanks for everything. Love you guys. 

Day 25- What would you find in my purse?? A never ending mess.. 
Gotta be prepared right??


Day 26- what do I think of my friends? (not speaking of anyone in particular.)
I think most of my friends have been there for me during some really rough times. They have put up with me being the way I am. They have been understanding. But they have also hurt me, have also not been there when I needed them, and have also not put up with the way I am. I guess my friends have been a little of everything. But I love them all, and have had some good times with them! 


Day 27- Why am I doing this 30 day challenge?
I chose to do this because they were all different subjects that would allow me to share more about me and who I am. That way someday when I print this off, I can read back and remember certain things I had written that I probably wouldn't write on a normal daily basis. Plus, it gives me an excuse to write every day. 

1 comment:

The Duke said...

We love you, too and we're happy that you have a wonderful husband, your are succeeding with your job and you are trying so hard to be what you want to be.
Mom & Dad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...