Thursday, October 21, 2010

youtube, thanks for the entertainment

As of late, these youtube videos have consumed my life. You need to watch them. I promise, I won't let you down. 

Peter in the "perk". I laughed soo hard when I watched this

Um, K, REALLY? this is just sad that he talks that way hahahaha

They made that clip into a song. HAVE to hear this one

HAHAHAH, this one is soooo funny.... it does say the "A" word (kinda)... I dunno just watch it. I could see my sister Lindsey videoing Ava doing this...

check out my other posts today: we looove pumpkins!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That last one is totally my favorite!

Alex and Becca said...

Peterrrr, at the PERK.

Lokodi said...

Ok, first of all, if my daughter said the A word, she's be lucky to be alive. I certainly wouldn't be holding a camera up laughing that she was swearing. However, with that being said, if you just took out that word and replaced it with something else, I can see why you'd think I would post something like that. Eva looks a little like that girl and she talks like her too (obviously without the profanity).

There is no way that first woman was serious. She's got to be just playing and making fun of that type of steriotype right? I was laughing pretty hard at that one. The music video they made of that guy was pretty funny too.

Lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...