Monday, October 18, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Times's up! 

Thanks to all who entered. It's been fun reading all your comments. I will have to do another one soon!! So, are you dying to know who won??

Terrell! (Comment # 17 chosen from random.org)
True Random Number Generator  17Powered by RANDOM.ORG




So, Terrell, you have till tomorrow to contact me with your address and whatnot so I can send you your prize! :)
My e-mail is: lifehouse_dancer@hotmail.com.

Thanks to everyone for participating. Another giveaway should be in the near future...

4 comments:

PaigeE said...

You were supposed to cheat for me. . .

PaigeE said...

P.S. I usually hate when people put music that automatically plays on their blogs but I actually really like it on yours. You have good taste!

Gillian Mohlman said...

Paige, Sorry. I should have cheated huh. haha, I will just have to make you some anyway! What colors do you want? And yea, I usually don't like music either, and it's kind of bugging me on my blog too, but I like the songs that play soo I will keep it for now.

PaigeE said...

That's okay. Now you can still go to heaven. :) You don't need to make me any really. I'll just win next time! (Not really, I never win anything)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...