Sunday, October 31, 2010

A little behind! Day 5 and 6

Continuing on with my 30 day challenge..

Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 6-Favorite super hero and why

I have not been to a ton of places. I have only been on a plane twice, once to Florida, and once back. (For Show Choir.) All the places I have been for fun visits have been, Florida, California, and Branson MO. I went to all three of those places for choir tour. Haha. But, I have been a Cali a few times, and I love it there. I want to live there someday! I took a trip with my best friends for 8 days to Cali a few years ago and it was a fun trip. We went to Disney Land, Balboa, California Adventure, The Beach, Laguna, Hollywood.. all kinds of places! For my honeymoon Kev took me to California as well. 

So, here I am with my friends on a girls trip over Christmas Break. So much fun!


Here is on our honeymoon, to the Conan O'Brian Show!

I hope someday to visit France, Germany, Hawaii, Fiji, The Bahamas, And basically anywhere but here. :)

Ok, on to day 6, who is my favorite superhero? Gosh, I don't know. I want to say Spiderman because I don't know of any others really. And I like that movie, so Spiderman is pretty cool. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...