Thursday, October 7, 2010

Homemade Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies... MMM

My mom has a really good recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I have been wanting to make them for a while. They are super easy. So...

Last night, while Husband was doing this: (homework at 10:30 PM)

I cracked open this. This, my friends, is the McClarkies cookbook. Compiled with recipes from the 11 children in my family and my mom. My mom and dad made these for all the kids one year for Christmas. 

So, I will share with you the secret EASY super delicious moist cookies. 
Here is what you will need: 
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter (or margarine) 
1 egg
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup nuts (optional)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
2 cups flour
1 12 oz. bag chocolate chips


Mix the ingredients in order. I like to cream my egg, butter, and sugar before I put anything else in. It makes the cookies fluffier and softer.

After you cream the first ingredients, go ahead and put the rest in except for the flour. Mix it all together again like in the first picture. Then, add your flour at the end. 

It should look like this, and taste freaking delicious.. Someday I will prob die from salmonella.... 


Add your chocolate chips in. As many as you want. Lots. 

Set the oven for 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet, plop on the cookie dough, and cook for 14 minutes. 

Yum. Yum, yum!!! They are the easiest cookies. I love the taste... so harvest-y! 

Hope you enjoy!

P.s. I have 50 followers!!! That means I can do a giveaway! I will do it next week since we are on a thursday today. Most people wont look at blogs on the weekend.. (at least I think?) Anyway. There will be a fun giveaway coming up! Have a good day!

7 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Dude, you ought to give away those cookies you just made. I need!!! -Jess

Alex and Becca said...

MM those look so good. I want one.

The Duke said...

You going to bring some to work tonight so I can have one? (Your mom who loves you and who gave you that awesome recipe.)

Michelle and Landon said...

My favorite!!! Cant wait to try your recipe!

mrs.p said...

Thanks for the recipe! I love these cookies with a passion! WOOT!

Devin & Ruthann said...

I came from a linky party post...can't remember which site though.

Thanks for this recipe! I made them today and they are SO good!!!

http://devinandruthannfamily.blogspot.com/

Lisa S. said...

Thanks for the recipe. I made them today and they were great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...