Friday, October 1, 2010

New hair and buttons

First off, thanks to all of your nice comments on my last post. If you suffer from lonliness or depression, just know you are never alone! I am totally here for you. Thanks for being there for me.

Anyway, this has been a busy last couple of days. I worked 10 hours yesterday. It was a super long day, but I made good money.

When I woke up yesterday, I started feeling kinda sick, and by the end of the day, I knew I was going to get a nasty cold by the end of the weekend.

Well, I woke up this morning, and BAM. It hit me. I have a stuffed up nose, headache, sore throat, I'm tired... so yea. I have a cold. Its funny because I was just telling Kevin the other day that I hadn't been sick for a while. Guess I should have knocked on wood! So he told me to stay home today and relax and get some rest. I tried sleeping in, but I woke up at 8 wide awake. Bummer. So, time to blog I guess!!

So I got my hair done two days before my hair dresser got married, so I had a girl at my salon do it. She did a great job, but there was too much brown in my hair. After looking at pictures of me at my friends wedding, I decided that my hair looked too brown and I liked it more blonde. So two days ago, I had my regular hair dresser color it- just bleach, no brown. I love how it turned out. It's more me. I feel prettier with blonde hair. I don't know what it is. I guess blondes do have more fun. :)


 Still speaking of hair, I did my little sisters yesterday. She wanted a big change in her haircut. I forgot to take pictures before I put the foils in, but this is what I got:

What I would give to have her hair

front

After! Fun, short layers, drastic bangs

add a little highlights and lowlights

I hope she liked it! She looks so cute with any hairstyle. I have tried everything on her!

On another note, my mom let me "borrow" her buttons when I got married like a year ago. Well, I still have them, and have been using them. So, I felt bad, and decided to buy some buttons off of Ebay. I found a bag of 300 buttons for $3.19 so I bought them and got them today! So happy. Here are a few of my favorites:


All of my new buttons! Yay! Cant wait to make headbands and bows with this stuff! I love that they are all vintag-y and not just plain. There are a few plain ones, but for the most part, they are cool.

Anyway. This weekend is Conference and Kev and I got tickets from my friend Kilee so we are going with Kilee and her hubby Sunday afternoon. Pretty excited.

Well, that's all. I guess I should go shower now.

1 comment:

Dave and Tana said...

Your and Kaitlin's hair is super cute! You will have to get a hold of my head when I come to visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...