Monday, October 18, 2010

Cornbelly's

On Thursday last week, it was Fall Break, so we went with some friends to thanksgiving point's "Cornbelly's". It was soo much fun! We went two years ago with the same group of people and had a blast. This year, the maze was this:

We got through it in like 30 or 40 minutes probably. It was hard though! Our friend Kenna works there as the pumpkin princess so she read us her story (it was her day off) and gave us a coloring page of her. Haha!

Me and Kev on the big rocking chair!!

The pumpkin carvings were so cool!












I didn't feel the need to put captions really on most of these pictures. Most of them were just for fun. So enjoy. I just love fall. Fall is the BEST season. Its not too cold, the leaves are pretty, the smells are wonderful, and the activities are fun. Anyway, sorry this is a short post really(lots of pictures, but not too many words). I am in a hurry to finish things around the house so I can get to work. Have a good day!

5 comments:

Mrs.Danielle.Warren said...

I have heard such great things about the cornbelly's & you're pictures are the proof of it; I must convince the husband that we must go lol!

Jess and Jen said...

I love the bus pictures...very funny! -Jen

Dave and Tana said...

Ahhhhh!!! I love love love the Fall! Looks like it was a fun night!

Kira And James Morris said...

So, James and I have done Frightmares, haunted forest, rocky point, and Last year, we decided to do CORNBELLYS. Uhm ya. That was the funnest one ever, and i really hope we can go this year! Looks like you guys had fun! you are always doing fun stuff! We should double ;)

Terrell said...

Oh my word, girly...this looks like SUCH a blast!! How fun is this!!?! Good times for sure! Hey, I wanted to make sure you got my email with my address for the headband winning...whoo hooo!! I cannot wait to start wearing them! :) Totally loving these pics! Have a great day, sweetie!
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...