Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge

So my friend Jess Beach posted about this on her blog, and her friend posted it on her blog. Its been going around the blogging community for a while now and I have seen these everywhere, so I thought I would be a follower today and do it myself. Here is what you do:

Each day of the month, write a blog post according to these guidelines below:



Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2-The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them 
Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days

Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14-'A picture of you and your family
Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play
Day 16-Another picture of yourself
Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have 
Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23-Something you crave for a lot
Day 24-A letter to your parents
Day 25-What I would find in your bag
Day 26-What do you think about your friends
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28-A picture of you from last year and now-how have you changed?
Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30-Your favorite song

So, I will start with day 1. 

Recent Picture of me, and 20 facts about myself. 

1-I have arnold chiari. This is why I get about 2 migraines a week. The definition from wiki is: Arnold–Chiari malformation, or often simply Chiari malformation, is a malformation of thebrain. It consists of a downward displacement of the cerebellar tonsils through the foramen magnum (the opening at the base of the skull), sometimes causing hydrocephalus as a result of obstruction of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) outflow.[1] The cerebrospinal fluid outflow is caused by phase difference in outflow and influx of blood in the vasculature of the brain. It can cause headaches, fatigue, muscle weakness in the head and face, difficulty swallowing, dizziness, nausea, impaired coordination, and, in severe cases, paralysis.[2]

2. I cannont hang my clothes up. ever. I am OCD about having the dishes done, kitchen clean, bathroom scrubbed, but you will never see my bedroom super clean because I HATE hanging up clothes with a passion. Hate it. 

3. I have an extremly good ear when it comes to music. I have taught myself to play songs on the piano because of it. I will be taking lessons soon though because one of my clients wants to trade for hair/piano lessons. So, we are currently looking for a full keyboard on KSL. 

4. I cry probably once a day. Because I am happy, sad, overwhelmed, hurt myself by stubbing my toe, someone got mad at me, I watched a good movie, or I felt the spirit are all reasons I cry. I am the most sensitive person you will ever meet.

5. I am missing a small bone in my right foot. When I was in 9th grade, I broke my foot. There is a spur at the back of your foot by your heel that you don't really need, so when I broke it, they just removed it. I still have the bone in a small container somewhere. Haha

6. I have never watched a rater R movie, and never will

7. I read about 50-100 books a year. I love reading. I am a bookworm

9. I never got a cell phone until I was 18. Now since then, I have had like 6 phones.

10. I don't like breakfast. Never have. I like breakfast foods, I just don't like to eat early in the morning. 

11. My lifelong dream was to be a professional singer or dancer. Still working on the singing thing. I sing everywhere I can when I am alone. The car, the shower, while i'm getting ready in the morning... anywhere. That's where I get my most practice. I can belt it out without annoying anyone (even if I sound good, it still gets annoying to hear someone wail out big notes over and over again all day long)

12. I live for my TV shows- One tree hill, life unexpected, gossip girl (yea, I know), The city, Glee... It's kinda bad that I watch that much. 

13. I spend more money on crafts than I do clothes or makeup or anything for myself.

14. I come from a family of 11 kids

15. My biggest pet peeve is when someone doesn't shut a door all the way. It either needs to be ALL The way closed, or all the way open. No in between. Drives me nuts

16. I am so picky. So picky to the extreme. I dont like onions, bell peppers, ham, mushrooms, strawberries, oranges, broccoli, peas, green beans, artichokes, cabbage, fish... the list goes on, and on, and on, and on.....

17. I get embarrassed so easy. Its probably because I get hurt doing the stupidest things. Once, I fell off a riser on stage and tore ligaments in front of a huge group of people after a choir concert. So embarrassing. I hate crying in front of people!

18. My favorite candy is caramel apple suckers.

19. My favorite movie is Letters to God and Simon Birch. I love movies. I could watch one every day!

20. My husband is my best friend. I don't really have a girl best friend, so I'm glad he stepped in and took that spot :) I tell him everything. I count on him for everything. We love eachother lots and love being married. I was totally meant to be married. I could never live alone haha!

Well, that's it for today! Till tomorrow. For now, I tag my sisters to do this. Chelsey, Adrianne, Lindsey, Kaitlin, and Even my mom if she will. :)

4 comments:

Jana said...

Now I have managed to come to this blog too! I love this 30 day thing so I will go ahead and do it too! So fun!
:)

Melissa said...

What a fun idea!! You are such an amazing woman!

Steve and Estella said...

I love it! I always need ideas to blog, so I'm going to copy you! Also, you are GORGEOUS!

Just Jana said...

I absolutely love Letters to God! So glad to see someone else loves it...okay now I've started this too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...