Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What tastes better than pretzels with chocolate?!

Yesterday I got in the mood for some goodies. I had seen this one on blogs before, but never used with candy corns... And I love candy corns so WALA! Here is my easy, special treat to share with you. 

Get these. 
And these
You could use circle pretzels too, but I chose square.  Set your oven to 350 degrees. Set your pretzels out on a pan, not spraying the pan
Unwrap your yummy limited edition candy corn hershy kisses and set one on top of each pretzel.
Set the timer for 2 minutes. Yes, only 2 minutes. Make sure the oven is already preheated before you put them in. When you take them out, they will still be in their original shape. Then, stick either M&M's on top, or a candy corn in this case. It will then weigh down the kiss and make them into a little smashed ball of chocolate like so.
MMMMMMM...... The chocolate will be soft and start to melt down the side of the pretzel. Then, take them off the pan and put them on a regular plate. Then, put them into the fridge for 10 minutes or so, until they have set and will not melt when you hold them. And that's IT! SOO good. Such a good combination
I put mine in a bag to give to a friend after. 
I also bought cookies from the store because I wanted to be lazy but I wanted cookies. 

I then made a little simple Halloween card and wrote something nice in it for my friend.

I already had the ribbon and scrapbook paper. The bags were 12 for a dollar at Maceys. 


I hope you all try this recipe! Super easy and yummy....


10 comments:

chelsey said...

I'll have to try that one for the kids' class parties. Easy and cheap. Thanks for the idea!

Debbie Barr said...

Those look awesome! What is it about pretzels and chocolate that is sooooo good?

Papa Doc said...

this stuff typifies what I said in my comment in the next post. Keep it up and love it.

Dad Clark

Sandra said...

I love turtles so I would use some pecans but my daughter will absolutely love these, cause that crazy girl doesn't like nuts. Thanks for the idea!

Samantha said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! I have done the ones with rolos, but never thought to adapt it to Halloween! There goes my diet!!

Tauni said...

Cute idea!

Delia said...

My mouth is seriously watering. Those look SO good. i am going to look for those candy corn hersey kisses at the store! So cool!

1 Funky Woman said...

I'm a new follower through Sawdust and Paper Scraps and these look so yummy! I can't wait to give these a try this weekend with my kiddos!

Hope you can stop over to my blog and check me out!

Megan

All Together Dead said...

THANK you for this little Halloween temptress of a treat... made them last night, used candy corn, m&m's and some reesee pieces on the tops my family decended upon them like vultures, I was lucky enough to get 2 of them... Full credit given where due on my blog this am!

http://www.alltogetherdead.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

ok so i tried this and its amazing! we had a bbq the other night and i made this...they were gone by the end of the bbq! and i made a ton!!!
thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...