Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gift Tags

Ok, I know you are thinking, REALLY? Christmas gift tags ALREADY?

But don't be mad. 

I was just playing around in my scrapbook program today and thought it would be fun to make some cute gift tags. It's hard to find cute gift tags that are cheap- and what's cheaper than FREE??? 

So, what do you think? Something you will use?

You can just click on the picture to get it to the full size, and then save it to your computer, and print it out on some nice bazzil cardstock paper. 

If you decide to use these or share about them on your blog, please don't forget to give me credit. :)

Enjoy your freebie!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute and something I will definately use. Thanks.

Dave and Tana said...

Those are cute! I will use them!

Jess and Jen said...

Cute gift tags! I've used my mom's cricut the last few years to make gift tags...so fun! -Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...