Friday, September 17, 2010

BOO

Boo! 

Is what I will be saying on October 31st, 2010. 

Any ideas what I should be for Halloween? Really. Just think it through. What should I be?
The costumes I can remember that I have been thus far in my life are: a witch, a pumpkin, an ice skater, a dancer, one of the ladies from hokus pokus (amazing favorite halloween movie btw), a cheerleader, a white trash prego lady, a flapper girl, an 80's dancer.... and thats all I can remember. 
So. give me some ideas! 

Here is what I made at 11:00 PM last night. 

BOO! bought the letters at roberts. 99 cents a piece. Then, bought scrapbook paper, modpodged it  on, and distressed the edges a little. notice my cute little spiders that say "newly webs" (my sister in law gave that to me last year!) 


So, yea. More Halloween decor. What do ya think? I think you should make some too. And then leave me a comment after you posted it on your blog so I can see it too. :)







10 comments:

The Duke said...

BOO is super cute. I'd like one of those for the little kiddos at our house.
Where do you store all your seasonal decorations? I've always had a problem knowing how and where to store them. (So I don't have many for any season but Christmas.)

Melanie Fox said...

hey Last year for halloween Marty and i went as smurfs! and I have all the stuff you are welcome to borrow if you want. There are pics on my blog!

Mike and Adrianne said...

You need to help mom decorate her house for the seasons. That always makes me happy to have my house decorated. I haven't done anything yet but I plan to.

Jess and Jen said...

Very cute! I wanted to break out all my fall decorations as soon as September came, but have been too busy doing stuff to the basement to get around to it...darn! All of my basement projects should be done tomorrow, so maybe I'll finally have time to be crafty!! I have a few Halloween things that I'm excited to make (along with baby things that I'll get to eventually...)!

DOEHLER DAYS said...

Hocus Pocus is my FAVORITE halloween movie. My favorite part is when they sing that song at the Ball.

Very cute tags, by the way.

DOEHLER DAYS said...

Hocus Pocus is my FAVORITE halloween movie. My favorite part is when they sing that song at the Ball.

Very cute tags, by the way.

Emily said...

Hocus Pocus is a fantastic movie!! I love the letters thanks for the idea!!
Emily
Family and Life in Las Vegas
PS New follower via RSS

Erin said...

I love the scrapbook paper you used!!! The letters are adorable!!!

Kelley said...

simple and cute.... two of my favorite words when crafting! I love the paper, very cute!

Sandra said...

Well I like your "BOO" and only wish I could see the spiders that say "newly webs". That sounds cute. I can see their faces I think, Just-nothing else. But their faces are funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...