Saturday, August 21, 2010

P.r.i.v.a.t.e...

so, i did it. it's private.

Can I be myself now?

Just so you all know, this blog is soooo open. It's my personal blog and I want to write whatever I want on it. If you don't like it, and you think it's too personal, then this blog is NOT for you.

I have had sooo many people tell me that my blog is too personal. Well, guess what, good thing its my life and not theirs right?

No really though, I just like being open. I like being honest. I like reading other blogs that are open and honest as well. Mostly because it shows that we are HUMAN!! We all have problems and we all have a normal life. We are not perfect. I'm sorry if you think you are, think again. You aren't.

For the most part, my blog is pretty happy and has lots of crafts and what not. But there are occasions where I get deep or personal or sad. But I want to be able to do that. I plan to print out my blog into a book and keep it as a journal. So please, if you don't like it, don't read it. I don't want any more drama to do with my blog.

I will probably change it back from private in a few months. We will see.

Here are some warnings when reading my blog mmk?

-I  am not shy. I am not embarrassed of who I am. I will share very open things on here.
-I have depression. Part of my writing on here is therapy for me. I'm not embarrassed to say I have depression. Don't feel bad for me. It's just a part of life.  I have suffered from it since I was in high school. When I have good days (which is almost every day)  and write very nice and fun things on here, NO I'M NOT BEING FAKE. I am just being real. For the most part, I am a very happy person with an outgoing personality. But once in a while, I have a depressing day and like to get out my frustration by writing. Sometimes its sad writing and sometimes it's happy. Just let me write. You don't have to comment if you don't want to. 

-You will probably hear some things about periods or other girly things. Haha. 
-I will be writing lovey dovey things about my amazing husband. 

-There will be crafts. Lots of them. DI finds, thrift shopping, yea. 
-I will vent on here.
-I will talk about whatever I want and you will not tell me to delete it. 
(by reading that you promise to not tell me to delete my posts because I wont do it.)
- haha, and most of all, I will share my interesting crazy busy life as a newlywed, musical theater teacher, hair dresser, and blogger. 

anyway. it is what it is.  
I hope you stay to read AND enjoy. Please add your input and funny stories. 
On this blog, it's gonna be real. 

7 comments:

Aryn and Chris said...

I like you...and you're blog, And I think it's stupid people got offended...thanks for being so fun girl!

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

yay, glad you read my blog! How are you guys btw?! I havent seen you forever!!

Kyka and Ev said...

I think people are too sensitive. But that isn't right. It is YOUR blog. Write how and what YOU want to write. It's funner to read real blogs. Be yourself Gillian!

Alexa Noel said...

Gillian, I love your blog and I love how open and honest you are. That's probably one of the reasons i LOVE following you. I think it is so dumb that you had to make your blog private because people get offended. Seriously they can't expect you to watch what you say so they don't get offended, because if that is the case, no one should blog because there is always going to be someone that gets offended. Anyways KEEP blogging. I love it and I think you are such an amazing, cute girl!

Karen said...

I love that you are open and honest on your blog. I honestly considered going private on my blog too for the same reason. Because I was open and honest and got negative feedback. So stupid. For some reason, some people like to cause drama and get offended. We still need to hang out with you guys!

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

I love you guys! I hope this inspires you to be real on your blog too. I am sick of people pretending everything is hunky dory 24-7 hahahahaha.

Alisha said...

You go girl. I think your blog is amazing. I love reading it. I can't believe someone actually said that you're being to personal they are crazy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...