Sunday, August 29, 2010

It may be a little early but.....

I'm totally thinking of fall already. 

Fall is my favorite time of year. The beautiful leaves, the not freezing, but not super hot weather, the holidays that come with it: halloween and thanksgiving, the food... mmmm, the smells of pumpkin spice or cinnamon, and the colors! I just love rustic orange, yellow, red, and brown. 

So, I don't know about you, but here are a few ideas that are in mind for me to make this fall season. 

dollar store topiaries. so gonna do this. learn how to make it here

I love this. I can hang it up on the wall and use it all during the holidays. It's not just a thanksgiving signs. It's super cute. Learn how to make it HERE

These button trees would be super easy. You would just cover burlap on a frame you buy at the dollar store,  cut out your own little tree, glue buttons on, and wala. I found it HERE

Um, does anyone else love this? I think its the cutest thing ever! She bought the magnet/cookie sheet at the dollar store. this project would be super cheap. Make it here, and down load the free tutorial and print out!

And lastly, this cute frame. You dont even have to put a picture in it. Learn how to make this HERE

You ready for fresh baked pies and pretty leaves and pumpkins? 

I am. 

3 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Yesterday I was looking at fall decorating stuff online and I can't wait to get all my fall stuff out to decorate will! Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving then Christmas...the most fun times of year for decorating! I love the pinecone frame and the button trees...I think I need to make something! Thanks for the ideas! -Jen

Mike and Adrianne said...

Wish I lived closer so we could craft together! Love all of these.

The Duke said...

I really like the frame -- if you need pinecones, come to my place because we have hundreds and hundreds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...