Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthdays, Gardens, Engagements, and Showers.



Man, I have a lot to blog about! Sorry I am always catching up. 

My friend Alyssa turned 21 so we went to her birthday bash. I made her some cute headbands for her present! Such a fun and easy idea for presents. We had a good time visiting with her. 

We also finally got some peas in our garden! They are really sweet and tasty.

This picture is of my best friend Ally and I before we went to the Spanish Fork fireworks for the 24th of July. I had a blue mouth because we had just gone and eaten a shaved ice! The best one is in SF. Its called Hawaiian shave ice. Its soo good. They have ice cream or just cream to go on their creations and the ice is as light as air when you are eating it. They also put lots of flavor in it. Yummy...

One of my friends gave me a gift card to Target so I used it to buy a few new things for our front table since it still had the spring blocks... and clearly it;s not spring anymore!! I bought the little wire basket at target, the little balls at target, the brown vase type thing at Tai Pan for 6 dollars, and the grass stuff at roberts for a few bucks. Not bad.

My best friend got engaged! Man, I was so happy. I still am so happy for her. They get married on Sep 17th in the Draper temple. I am so excited because I can go into the ceremony!!! Ally called me the night she got engaged at 11PM and told me to come see her ring. I had just gotten out of the shower, so I threw on some pjs and pulled my hair in a pony tail and ran over there with Kevin! It was so fun to share the excitement with her.

Her ring was custom designed. She designed it. I love it! Here is a pic of both of our rings. It's funny, hers puts mine to shame in size when hers is next to mine :)

Here is a picture of me on the night I got engaged. All my friends were there. When ally got engaged it was fun to think back to the time I did! That was such a fun night~!

Ally had her family bridal shower on Saturday. She had sooo many people there!!!!

Sometimes I wish I could get married again so I can be greedy and take all the gifts :) 

Congrats ally, I am sooo beyond happy for you and Kelvin! You guys are the best!

P.s. Isn't it funny that she is marrying a guy named Kelvin? We ALWAYS mix Kevin and Kelvin's names up!!!!!

4 comments:

The Duke said...

Ally definitely looks happy. I'm glad she got her guy! I'm also glad that Kevin seems to like Kelvin and that you guys can spend time together as a couple now.

Jess and Jen said...

I'm excited for Ally!

I love the shave ice place in Spanish Fork. It's the closest thing to the real stuff you get in Hawaii. The ice cream on bottom is what makes it great! Yum! -Jen

chelsey said...

Yeah for Ally! Good friends are priceless, and it's even better when they're family! So excited for her!

Loveridge said...

I'm so excited for Ally! Cute decorations and new outfit. :) Let's do something again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...