Monday, July 12, 2010

Hey, remember when?

Hey, remember when I used to blog like every day.... and I was interesting and this blog was bumpin?

Sorry I have let you down. I PROMISE to get better.

Sometimes, life just gets crazy.

We are house sitting someone's house this week, but I will be making posts through out the week. I have some things I plan to write about.

But thanks for all your comments and following my bog. It makes me feel special.

For this quick short post today, you can ask me anything you want. What is something you want to know about me, or whatever?! I did this a while ago, and it was fun. So, I wanna do it again. If you would like to ask me anything, now is the time. :) Hope I get at least like 10 comments! (Hopefully more!) I promise I will make the answers interesting.

AND. Introducing a giveaway. If I get 50 followers, I will give away a craft. Probably a white board thing like the one below, some headbands and bows, or a personalized journal. So, tell all your friends! Once I get to 50, I am doing a giveaway! (Hey, if you live here, I might even throw in a gift certificate to come get a free hair color....)




So, Ask away. What do you wanna know?

6 comments:

chelsey said...

When are you coming to visit me?? :)

Mike and Adrianne said...

When do I get my birthday present?

kychelleolsenfamily said...

What is one of your greatest fears?

Chelsea Hope said...

Who's your favorite Salcido?

Chelsea Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mat & Jen said...

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go??
:) Miss ya girly!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...