Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kilee Gets Married!

This week was truly one of the busiest weeks I have had in a long time!!!!! It was full of things to do, but it was so much fun. One of my best friends, Kilee, got married on Friday in the Bountiful Temple! We have been friends since second grade. My mom used to teach her piano lessons and then we ended up moving two houses down from her. Growing up, we were good friends with Camilla who lived at the top of the street, Eliza, who lived in between Kilee and I, and Coutney, who lived at the bottom of the street. We all were lucky to have eachother. Kilee's husband's name is Neil Loveridge. He treats Kilee like a queen!! He is such a gentleman. I know he will make Kilee truly happy. :)

Kevin and I were fortunate enough to be invited to the sealing of their marriage! It was amazing. Their sealer was so awesome. He said a lot of good words of advice and one that I remember the most is "no matter how you change physically, love eachother for who you are and how you change." That hit me like a ton of bricks because I have had a difficulty loving who I am lately. I used to be a super skinny string bean but when I started taking birth control before I got married, I started gaining weight. I have gained probably 20 pounds since I got married. Its embarassing. If anything, I eat less, and now, I have a gym pass and actually work out. I gained it all very very quick, and the doctor said it was because of my birth control. I havent talked about it really with anyone because it's embarrassing. In the last two months, I have been asked if I am pregnant 5 times. FIVE TIMES!!! REALLY?! Come on people. Have some tact. Yes, I feel like a fat prego cow, but I know that Kevin still loves me, and I am not that big. I was happy to hear that sentence about loving who you are no matter how you change physically because It's something I need to work on.

Anyway, Heather, Me, and Camilla were Kilee's friends that attended the sealing, and the rest of these girls were waiting for us outside of the temple. I did Kilee's hair so we got up at 4:30 AM and I was sooo tired! Haha! But it was tons of fun. Kilee looked amazing. I loved her dress!! It's amazing that all of us girls have stayed such close friends. Anyway, here are a few pictures from her wedding/reception!

Kilee's Family- CJ, Kolby, Her husband Neil, Her, Her mom, and Her dad. Cute fam. 
They served Cafe Rio at their luncheon. It was yummy!
Eliza, Camilla, Me, and Courtney. We were the bridesmaids. I loved our outfits!!
Her beautiful tables! 
Her cake was absolutely beautiful. Oh, and her reception was the same place as mine. So pretty!
Liza Kilee and Me! 

Well, it was a great weekend. Busy, and tiring, but I loved every minute of it. I am so happy that Kilee and Neil get to be our new married friends! Yay! 

I have TONS more to blog about this week, but it takes forever since we dont have internet. Sorry.. I will try to get caught up! 

3 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

Fun! Her hair looked awesome...a lot like mine was done so of course I would love it!

Michelle said...

Birth Control is THE DEVIL.
I feel your pain.... seriously... :(

Steve and Estella said...

Gillian, yes, I totally stalk your blog! I just have to say, I think that you are so beautiful and I totally think you are perfect. Actually, I envy how gorgeous you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...