Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kaitlin's Senior Solo

My little sister Kaitlin had her last dance performance with Lifehouse Performing Arts Academy this last week. The recital was beyond amazing. If you want to see more dances, I posted videos on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/gillian.mohlman

Anyway, she choreographed this dance all by herself, and I recorded this video at the tech rehearsal. I am so proud of her, I loved watching her dance in all her dances!!



I am sorry I havent been blogging. We don't have internet right now, so it only connects to unsecure networks and thats like once in a blue moon... and its freakin slow. We were sharing with our neighbors but they moved.... So yea. More blogging to come!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your sister is SOO talented!!! :) She did such an amazing job choreographing her solo.

Lokodi said...

Wow! That was amazing. I wish I could have seen it in person. Thanks for posting it Gillian. It makes me really sad to think about how much I've missed seeing you and Katy perform.

Lindsey

Dave and Tana said...

great job katy!

Mike and Adrianne said...

Good job Katy! You are such a beautiful dancer. I'm sad I missed it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...