Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cooking, Decorating, and Gardening

Here are some of the things I have been doing/learning in the past few weeks!

This is a picture of "Chicken Pillows" but modified by me. I cooked chicken in the oven and then shredded it, and mixed it with a package of cream cheese. Then, I put that mixture inside premade cresent rolls. I then rolled the rolls in parmesean and oregano, cooked them for about 15 minutes, and wala! It was so good. Normally my mom makes these with mushrooms, but me no likey. 

I made the wall art. Kevin cut me out some wood, I modpodged some scrapbook paper to it, and then hung them up! I bought the candle holder. Super cute.

Our flowers are still alive! 

The tomatoes. 

Our Cucumbers

Our Peas

And our baby carrots!

4 comments:

Team Clark said...

Chicken pillows are THE BEST!
Everything is looking great - way to go!

Dave and Tana said...

We love the chicken pillows too! Dave makes sure we always have it with stuffing as well. Cute wall decorations!

The Duke said...

The wall decorations are super cute. I got to see them the other night. In fact, your whole apartment is very personal and really cute.
I hadn't thought about rolling the chicken pillows in the cheese. I'll bet that was really good. Leave the mushrooms in them - super good that way. :)

Michelle said...

You decorate really well, wish I had half your talent. Those chicken things look so good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...