Thursday, May 13, 2010

Successful Surgery


As many of you know, I went through a left wrist scope on Monday to see what all the stupid pain in my wrist has been! Well, it went better than planned and instead of 6 weeks recovery, its about 2 or 3!! Yay! I dont even know where he opened me up, I go see the doc next thursday. This is taking me forever to type because I am a one handed wonder so I am going to stop. It went well, and today was my first day with no pain med. yay! I must say though, it's hurting like the devil... Also- Kevin rocks. Dishes and dinner made every night, helping me go potty, helping me get dressed, fluffing my pillow... I could get used to this.. haha!

6 comments:

Debbie Barr said...

Glad to hear it went well! And quick recoveries are always good. :)

Mat & Jen said...

I am so glad it all went well!! And kudos to Kevin for treating you like a queen!! We could totally recover together - between your one handed wonder and my puffed up cheeks, we'd make a great team! :) Let me know if you need anything!!

beckaboots said...

Yay for a speedy recovery! I hope you feel better soon! :)
-Bekah

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'm so glad you are doing well. Good job Kevin for taking care of your woman!

Michelle said...

Glad your surgery was better than expected. Have a great recovery!

Jess and Jen said...

Let's have a race to see who can get better first! I hope I win (sorry) because I am REALLY tired of being sick! When we're both better I need to bring Leah Bean for a trim. She wants it to be long and I like it short, so I may have to bribe her :) -Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...