Friday, May 14, 2010

The source of smell...


Ok, DON'T JUDGE ME! This is sick.

A about a month ago, our apartment started stinking soooo bad. We had spilled a glass of milk and cleaned itup with some rags, but forgot to wash the rags and left them in the washer without turning it on. So, the next day, we come in, and it REEKS. SO bad. We wash the rags, but they still stink. So, I threw them away. I scrubbed the kitchen floor, changed all the garbages, poured bleach down the drains, cleaned the carpet, and it still stunk. Well, eventually, the smell just went away with some sentsy candles and stuff. I was cleaning above our cabinents and fond this NASTY OLD fruit!!! Oh my gosh. Oh MY. Gosh. We put some things above our cabinents for storage and I had this cute red bowl that we use sometimes for fruit or treats that had been above there. Well, there is the source of smell. Rotten, old, nasty fruit. Sick.



This will never, ever happen again.

2 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Looks yummy! I'm glad you found it and didn't have to go on living with the smell! -Jen

Michelle said...

I agree with Jen, glad you found that nasty smell.

Once we left a single potato on the counter and it got pushed behind some stuff and we went out of town. When we returned the smell was so bad you could hardly walk in the kitchen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...