Thursday, May 20, 2010

love love love me some spotlight~

I have never had pictures taken of just me before besides my bridals or engagements. So, I was super excited when a lady in my mom's ward and a good friend of mine, Ashley Bigler said she would take some of me! She is So good!! Seriously, she is super talented and has a great eye for things. I love the pictures she took of me. Here are a few of them that she edited tonight. More to come!!! What's your favorite BTW? 





*this one is my favorite. And, I made this hair bow. Cute.

These are all amazing I love them. They will be used for my portfolio I am making. I am going to start recording music soon and sending in demo's so I need some nice headshots/pictures for them. I am also auditioning with that Tru Talent Management soon so I thought I would get these done. 

Thanks Ashley!! You ROCK! I love you forever.

More to come!

12 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

These pictures are great! I really like the first one, it is def. my favorite!

Ashley B. said...

Thanks Gillian! You are such a beautiful model and know just how to pose. It was way fun. These look great on your blog. I can't wait to see which one people say is their favorite. Have a great day.

Alex and Becca said...

i loveeeee the one in the blue when you're laying down. SUPER cute!

Jess and Jen said...

I agree with Tana...I like the first one the best! -Jen

Mike and Adrianne said...

Humm, I'm not sure which one is my favorite. I like the last one a lot and the one where you are laying down, but I also like the first one because you are actually really smiling. Love them all. Does she want to take our pictures if we ever make it out to Utah?

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Adrianne,
I'm sure she would loooove it! She took some super cute family pictures of some people in our ward, I will have to post them.

Jess and Jen said...

My vote is the first one. It's so warm. -Jess

Andrea said...

So cute, I love them all. Not sure I could pick a fav!

chelsey said...

I actually like the black and white one the best ~ though they're all great! There's something really soft and generous about your eyes in that picture, so that's my favorite!

Ashley said...

I loove these, You are a superstar.

beckaboots said...

You are so beautiful! The first picture is my fav!
-Bekah

Kirsten Amelia said...

So I saw your headband post on facebook and followed it to your blog. I saw your old blog too:)You are so amazing Jill! What a wonderful person you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...