Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life Goes On...

Well, I guess with every good comes a little bad. After having such a great day last time I blogged, things went a little downhill.

One, the husband and I woke up with sore throats on Sunday. Great.

Then, I got an e-mail from mom mom telling me that my dear cousin Tessa decided to take her life on Sunday night. It didn't hit me at first. I was in total shock. Someone who is loved so much and cared about so much took her life... and she is now gone. I love her so much. I will miss her a lot. Although I have not seen her in a few years, she was one of my favorite cousins. She was always so fun and crazy! She had HUGE dimples and had a total cowgirl accent. She was the life of the party. She was married but didn't have any kids yet. It finally hit me last night as I was reading her facebook wall and saw how many people wrote that they loved her and would miss her. It breaks my heart to think about it. I have had friends who have had family that committed suicide. Infact, one of my good friends from high school had a dad that took his own life. It's a tragic thing, but I do know that we will see them once again! What a joy that is to know.


Tessa, if you are looking down on us right now, or reading this, I just want you to know that you made me smile and laugh. You made me  feel good about myself and I love you for that. Thanks for being so great and I wish the best for your family and hope to see you again someday. Love you.

Till we meet again.

Kevin and I will be going to her funeral in Idaho this weekend. I guess I will be singing, if I can keep it together. Any suggestions for a nice song at a funeral? When my mom wrote about this on our family blog, she said that she felt like she needed to tell us all that she loved us. Well, whoever is reading this, you are loved, and you mean something to me. Don't ever give up, please. And if you feel alone, you aren't. God is always there.

xoxo

3 comments:

DOEHLER DAYS said...

I am so sorry! That is not an easy thing to deal with. I feel your pain, and hope the best for your family.

Debbie Barr said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Andrea said...

How horrible. I'm so sorry for your family's loss. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...