Friday, April 30, 2010

Makes my day!

Oh my gosh. I have had the most random but good day yesterday! These are the things that made my day yesterday.


First off, I got an e-mail from one of my readers. I won't post her name but I just thought it was the nicest thing anyone has said to me. It says: 



"Gillian,
 I know we don't really know each other all that well. I have briefly met you here and there, as well as heard your name a lot. I know a little bit about you, but I doubt you don't know me at all. But I just wanted to let you know that, yes I have been blog stalking you  BUT, as I read your blogs I can't help to think what an amazing and inspiring girl you are. I can't help but to be a little jealous . Any ways I just wanted to let you know that as I read your blog I can definitely see the great faith and spririt you have, seeing you work through your trials and hardships really helps me to want to be a better person and to be able to have such great faith and testimony that you do.
I don't expect a response or anything, Just wanted to let you know that I think you are an amazing girl and I admire you very much. Keep up it up! Thanks for all your uplifting and fun posts!"


Ok. So sweet. Me and her are gonna be best friends. Haha jk but it was super nice of her to do that!!

Then, I was at Walmart yesterday with a friend and this lady kept staring at me. Finally she came over to me and said "Excuse me, but you are really really pretty and I was just wondering if you have ever thought about modeling?" HAHAHAH at first I laughed out loud and then realized oh, she is kidding serious. I said no, I have never done it. She said she worked for a modeling agency and was looking for people for  commercials and movies and things like that. So, she got my name and number and said someone would be contacting me. I was in shock. I have never been told I was pretty really besides anyone but my best friends or husband or past boyfriends. But never by random people I dont know haha. So I was flattered. Who knows if they will really call me, but we shall see. 

Then, this morning when I was checking my e-mail, Michelle from Someday Crafts said she was featuring my toilet paper roll frame on her blog!! Holy crap! That's like a dream! She has 1715 followers on her blog! I was so excited. Click HERE to see the post. 

I made $185 dollars at the salon yesterday and only had two clients. I was only at the salon 4 hours. Freak yes that made my day. 

Kevin took me to dinner at our favorite restaurant last night, Los Hermanos. That made my day too. 

And last but not least, of course like always, my husband makes my day. He got an A on his final paper in English and we are SO excited about it. Way to go babe! 

So, if you want to make my day, tell me you love me and think i'm basically the coolest person in the world. HAHA just kidding. 

Off to go camping this weekend... pictures to come! 

What makes your day?

Oh. One thing that doesn't make my day is that my wrist surgery is scheduled for May 10th at Central Utah Clinic Surgical Center. I have mixed feelings about it. Glad to get it over with and stop having tons and tons of pain, but scared to go under and the recovery is anywhere from 2-6 weeks... so pray that it's only two weeks so I can get back to cuttin hair!! 

3 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Have fun camping! That IS a good day!

chelsey said...

Good grief girl! Do ya think you could send some of that good luck MY way? Glad you had such a great day!

The Duke said...

What a great day! Thanks to you and Kevin for going to Lance's graduation. It was fun hanging out with you guys. I do have a really cute picture of you and Kevin with Lance but couldn't get it to load correctly today. So I gave up.

I hope all your days are like yesterday. Of course they won't be, but good days like this help you get through the tough ones to come. Remember that lots of people love and care about you every day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...