Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Look-Alike?

I got an e-mail from my sister in law with a picture of some boys. She said that everyone is suppossed to have a look-a-like... so this one must be my husband Kevin's! Seriously, when I saw the picture, I totally thought it was Kevin! It's awesome. Here is the picture:


You will probably have to click on it and make it bigger to see. It's the boy looking at the camera standing. 

Here is a picture of Kevin now: 

Ok, so I couldn't get a picture to really show how much they look alike, but they do! So much!I tried to get a picture of his longer hair.

What do you think?

6 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

I agree! -Jen

Lanie Ree said...

Whoa, I can totally see it.

The Duke said...

I'll say they look alike. So where does the young boy live? Maybe Kevin could go there and meet him.... :)

Dave and Tana said...

yeah they do! crazy!

Mike and Adrianne said...

The DO look alike. Funny.

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I really do think people have look alikes. I have seen some people I SWORE had to be my friend/sibling/someone I know. haha it can be really trippy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...