Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have it all.


I love this man. He is so adorable.


Today I went through all of our wedding pictures and decided to edit a few. No, I'm not a pro, and I don't hardly know what I am doing when I edit but it's fun to play around. I guess that's how you learn right?

Anyway, as I was looking at our wedding pictures today, I was kind of sad! I wish that happy day was every day... I loved everything about my wedding day!! It was perfect weather, I loved my hair, my dress was gorgeous, all my siblings and friends were there, and I got married in the temple, which was my number one goal in life. 


It was so awesome to see all of my family in the sealing room. It had been 6 years since all of the siblings had been together at once. 


And, all day long, Kevin stole kisses from me. I guess the longer you have been married, the less you kiss ;) haha, just kidding. I still get stolen kisses all day long! It's great.


Basically, I just want you all to know that I am the luckiest woman in the world. I have Kevin. And he's my all. And All I need. 
xoxo.

p.s. two posts in one day? wow! I'm on a roll!
Oh, and the salon stuff is going great. Just sayin. I love it.

4 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

I like what you have done with your pictures. very cute.

DOEHLER DAYS said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment! It made my day. I enjoy your blog very much too.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Your husband is one lucky man to have you for a wife. You love for him just shines in the way you write. I just read parts of your blog. I want to meet your brother. He sounds awesome! I'm just letting you know that I am featuring your TP ROLL frame at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com. Grab my "featured" button.

Gillian and Kevin Mohlman said...

Oh my goodness you guys are all so sweet! Thanks for your comments!

Michelle, I am SOSOSOSOSO happy about you featuring me! YAY! You just made my dream come true ;) Haha

Thanks guys for reading my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...