Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring/ Easter Wreath- Dollar Store Style

I should probably make a craft blog if I am going to start doing more crafts... 

Ok, so this one is not my favorite that I have done. It's the first time I have ever made a wreath- and I didn't have an idea in mind. I just kind of grabbed things from the dollar store.

I started by getting this green Styrofoam wreath. 

I bought 4 bouquets of flowers and pulled them all off of the stems. 

I hot glue gunned the greenery and flowers to the wreath.

I still added more flowers after this.. but this is just an idea of what it looked like

I added a few sparkly easter eggs and white flowers.. and hung it with sparkly yellow ribbon. I will have to take a picture during the day (this picture was at like 11 PM at night) it looks a lot cuter in the day.I dont know if I like it though. What are your thoughts? It's a little small and lopsided on the left side. It needs more flowers I think. Oh well, it was my first attempt and I think it looks ok.

I got this DARLING little basket at the dollar store and put eggs in it. I added 3 extra flowers I had to see what it looks like. 

I have one more easter project that is in the works.. I will post about it soon!


2 comments:

Lanie Ree said...

So pretty! I love it.

Astrid said...

Lovely & very colorful wreath! Very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...