Monday, March 15, 2010

Mom went short!

On Saturday I had my first two clients since I got my license. (Mom and Kaitlin.) I chopped mom's hair off by her request- and colored it too- then trimmed and reshaped Kaitlin's as well as put a few highlights in it. Here are some pictures of the end result! (Sorry I don't have before pictures, but mom's hair was longer than mine is now.)

Woot Woot! The new Do.
The side of her hair. We cut around her ear!! I was nervous at first. I will admit it. :)
This will take her like 5 minutes to style now.
The other side
Ammon approves. He is as cute as a button.
BFF! Haha. I loved havin him hangin with us at the salon. I had a really really bad headache when I was finishing up Kaitlin's hair (when I took this picture) so my eyes are droopy.
Kaitlin with her new do.
We put a few more highlights than last time- I wanted to put more but she just wanted it to look more natural.
I am jealous of her hair getting long.
Her close up highlights


I had fun in the salon with them and I am glad they let me do my thing to their hair!

3 comments:

The Duke said...

I wish she hadn't put a photo on there - I look super tired (and I was). It's been fun to play with and it is very quick and easy to style.
When I got home, Ammon saw me and said, "Wow." Not much expression or inflection - just wow. He kept staring at me and then pointed at my hair and said, "Wow" again. So I asked him if he liked it or not. He quickly replied, "I said wow, not whoa!"
Funny boy.

Jess and Jen said...

They both look great! I can't wait to see your mom's hair in person! I REALLY need to call you and have you do something to mine! -Jen

Lokodi said...

Wow! They both look awesome. Mom, I LOVE the new cut. I would love to have my hair that short but my face it too fat. You look fabulous with short hair like that. I like Katy's hair too. Very beautiful. Gilly, you need to fly to germany and cut my hair again. It's getting way too long.

Lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...